Sunday, January 4, 2009

Musings

I have a busy week coming up with driving 400+ miles two times so decided to stay home and rest today. Good thing too, I had a very restless night again last night. I often wonder why, is it the hip or the knee, is it age, or is it just the way I am?

Gas is edging up again. I keep track of certain commodities, grains and light crude. Light crude has gone up over $7 in the past 3 days, which added 15 cents at the pump, we are now at $1.84. Just when we adjust to one price, it spirals again.

Thought for the Day:
"It's not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong; not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich; not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned; and not what we profess but what we practice that gies us integrity."
Frances Bacon, Sr.

No comments: