Friday, August 8, 2008

5:00am and in pain again

I have to say this first month (Monday I passed the month mark) following knee replacement has not been easy. Now, I wake up about every 2.5 hours in pain on both the hip and knee sides. I know I am improving but being the impatient person that I am, this is getting to be too much! So much for what I commented on following my hip replacement on April 20th.

I will say I tend to overdo. I have spend an average of 2 - 4 hours a day at work during the past 2 weeks. Yesterday, I decided to stay home and mow the lawn. I started at 11:30 and took a break at 1:30. After eating some lunch and taking a rest I heading into town to see what was up with Crazy Days.

Crazy Days was rather disappointing. The streets didn't have their usual tables setup from one corner to the next corner and I didn't find anything to add to my clutter. I was the last of the big spenders. I did stop and have cake at the new Wild 102 Radio Station.

The historical society will begin the annual scavenger hunt for children next Monday. Dairy Queen is a sponsor with us and each Friday we will draw for a Blizzard. We didn't do as much advertising this year, so I hope it is successful.

No comments: