Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sleep is evasive when one has pain...

I awoke at 2:30 am with sever hip and back pain again. This is one thing I am hoping is relieved once I have surgery. The last four hours have been spent surfing the web. I visited the National Review magazine website. As a William F. Buckley fan, I am saddened by his death. His conservatism was the strength I often saw lacking in many people today. I also appreciated his love of family. I became familiar with him during the 60s and have continued to follow his actions and ideas. Although I have never read any of his books (non fiction or fiction) I have been a follower of the National Review for years. I guess that would make me a republican by political standards.
Even though sleep is evasive, I will try it again now.

No comments: