Thursday, November 6, 2008

Woke up to the sound of wind and rain again. Yesterday it rained off and on all day today will be more of the same. With the wet weather, we had STS in yesterday helping us rearrange the exhibit cases for our new exhibits. I think it looks very nice and I think the platforms are a great asset. The last of the wall panels was put on yesterday and now the class is going to cut paneling for the bases of the exhibits. It is going to look very nice. We have an art class coming in next week to check out the American Indian exhibit background and see what they can do with it to make it look like a photo we have. We have lots of work to do prior to getting the exhibits completed, but yesterday we came a long way.
My knee has been very stiff and sore since yesterday. Perhaps a bit of weather relationship. I also seem to be having some problems with the groin and hip area, it felt like my leg was going to give out last night. This is all puzzling.
As my friends know, I follow several blogs, one of these is a blog called The Daily Bitch which is writing by a mom with twins, one of whom is disabled. She recommended a great mom's website called Advice for Moms which always seems to have great ideas for family life. So my young friends if you are looking to good advice, this is the place to find it!
Thought for the Day
I will teach you the good and the right way. 1 Samuel 12:23

No comments: