Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Exciting News!

Yesterday the museum received a notice that the Oral History Grant that Aaron Nelson and I applied for through the Minnesota Historical Society Culture and Heritage area of the Legacy Amendment was accepted! Whoo-Hoo! We will be able to purchase equipment for the military project he is working on and hopefully we will also be able to interview some of the women who have served during in the military. This will open so many areas for us to do oral history projects, I am very excited.

On a totally different note, it really cooled down last night. It was 5 below this morning with some wind. Not the wind we had yesterday, about 30 and up to 40 mph gusts. Thank goodness it isn't going to get any colder.

I've decided, I am going to have to put some of our new employees to work typing up some of the military info. The Wall won't get done if I don't. I have been working on the final report of the SMART board. I would like to get that one out the door as soon as possible. I need to write the final report of the Polaris grant also. Seems there is never an end to administration!

No comments: