Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas in LA

I am at the Grove waiting for my family to come so we can eat at The Cheesecake Factory. Arrived yesterday to a very cold windy day. I left my winter coat in Minnesota with hubby and was very disappointed to find out that I probably shouldn't have. Today is a very different story though. It is warmer!

At 6:30 am, I drove into the LA temple grounds to go through a session, only to be a few minutes too late and had to wait an hour. A very relaxing hour. It was beautiful this am, no wind and already a little warmer. The temple years were ablaze with Christmas lights of red and white, absolutely beautiful.

Brian colored and cut my hair today then I headed out to do some shopping. I did quite a bit but still am not done. I waited until I got hear, knowing that the selection was going to be excellent. It is.

It was interesting to come down the escalator at the Grove. They were shooting snow out of an upper snow making machine and it was so strange. The children were trying to catch it on their tongues and prancing around. I hear northern Minnesota was expected to get a snow storm. It's nice to miss that.

Time to do some more shopping before we

No comments: