We finally have a beautiful day which means I will be mowing our very tall grass. I will have to wear a winter coat and gloves to stay warm though as it is only 45 out. This is quite a contrast compared to what April was like with its 60s and 70s. I have worn gloves to work most mornings this past week.
Time for Six for Saturday
Six things I am thankful for
- My new Janome sewing machine.
- Figuring out how to operate the many features on the new sewing machine.
- A sunny day!
- The green leaves on the trees.
- Rain on our wheat and canola fields
- Having the Minnesota History Contest test almost completed!
And now it is time to mow!