Friday, July 10, 2009

Back to Work, but What a Vacation!

Vacations go by way too fast, but I guess I could have stayed a week longer. I was just getting lonesome to see how green it was and if my flowers were still doing well, ready to sleep in my own bed, missed my hubby, KNEW that I had lots to do at work when I returned. That was one thing that had started to nag me the last week.

It is budget time for our museum and I needed to get it ready for our board meeting and for a meeting with the commissioners. I also have several other projects that need to be accomplished, such as getting our fair booth ready, preparing for fall exhibits, and the list goes on. One of the areas that would be nice to see completed this fall is our photo project. I have already picked out several photos now its research time and preparing them for printing. There is never a dull hour at the Roseau County Museum!

I thought it would be fun to share some of the photos I took while on my trip out to LA and Modesto. Brian and I went to the JP Getty museum but I can't find the photos. One of my favorite places was the Huntington Library and Gardens. We ate at the Japanese Tea Garden area. Very beautiful and would be peaceful except for the many people there.
Click the photos for an enlarged clearer photo.





No comments: